Pilot project on pre-inspection of U.S.-bound cargo in Fort Erie now under final review. Pilot project tested the ability of the pre-inspection process to reduce wait times and border congestion. More...
WCO publishes official Harmonized System changes to take effect in January 2017. World Customs Organization's amendments will affect every country's customs tariff classifications. More...
Ottawa fights U.S. Buy America restrictions at Port of Prince Rupert. An Order signed this week prohibits any person in Canada from complying with "Buy America" measures. More...
Federal Government funds improvements to the Port of Montreal. Project will improve container handling capacity, marine access for lager ships and road access. More...
WTO Appellate Body confirms Argentina's restrictive import measures are illegal. Non-automatic import licensing and other related measures restrict importations. More...
- Customs Notice 15-001 Treatment of Downward Price Adjustments in Value for Duty Calculations
- Memorandum D10-17-41 Tariff Classification of Rough Diamonds, Unsorted Diamonds, and Unworked Diamonds
- Memorandum D10-13-1 Tariff Classification of Goods
- Excise Duty Notice EDN40 Semi-Annual Reporting Period for Certain Licensees
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2015 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2015 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA List of Exporters of Live Lobster and Lobster Tomalley Products to Japan
- CFIA Changes to Meat and Poultry Products in the Manual of Procedures, Chapter 11, United States of America
- CFIA Introducing Annex G for Meat Export of High Quality Beef, Removing Annex C and Updating Section 126.96.36.199 of Switzerland
- CITT Expiry Review No. RR-2014-001 Certain carbon steel fasteners from China and Chinese Taipei. Reasons
- U.S. CBP Form 434 - NAFTA Certificate of Origin (Now updated to expire 10-31-2016)
- USDA Update on Avian Influenza Findings in the Pacific Flyway
- Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan, U.S. Medical Device Single Audit Program Pilot