APEC reports progress towards duty reductions on environmental goods. Member countries want to reduce tariffs on products such as solar panels and wind turbines. More...
Canadian railways freight tonnage up 14.4% in June. The sharp rise in tonnage was driven by increased loadings of wheat. More...
Argentina's restrictive import measures ruled illegal by WTO. Non-automatic import licensing and other related measures restrict importations. More...
Upcoming WTO report confirms U.S. meat labelling rules are illegal. Canada is seeking permission from the WTO to apply retaliatory measures against the U.S. More...
- CBSA - SIMA - Certain Carbon Steel Fasteners from China and Chinese Taipei. Expiry Review Decision
- Memorandum D8-2-15 Administration of the Representational Gifts Remission Order
- Memorandum D15-2-58 Greenhouse Bell Peppers Originating In or Exported From the Netherlands
- Memorandum D15-2-59 Certain Mattress Innerspring Units Originating In or Exported From the People's Republic of China
- Memorandum D19-9-1 Importation of Human Drugs, Natural Health Products, and Medical Devices Regulated by the Food and Drugs Act
- Special Economic Measures (Russia) Regulations - Regulations Amending
- Special Economic Measures (Ukraine) Regulations - Regulations Amending
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA - Revocation of directive D-96-02 on apple ermine moth (Yponomeuta malinellus)
- CFIA - Update on Export Certificates for Ukraine
- CFIA - Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2014-17 Chapter 4 - Annex O
- CITT Interim Review No. RD-2014-001 Pup joints originating in or exported from China. Tribunal has decided not to conduct an interim review
- USDA Exempting Bulk Shipments of Apples to Canada from Minimum Requirements and Inspection
- USDA - Importation of Gypsy Moth Host Material from Canada