Signature of the Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement. Canadian and Korean officials are working through the remaining steps toward the Agreement's entry into force. More...
Canadian rail freight up 8.7% in July despite drop in traffic from the U.S. Rail freight originating in Canada rose 10.9% but traffic received from the U.S. fell 5.2%. More...
GPT withdrawal: Goods in transit before January 1st will still be entitled, under strict conditions. Importers must have proof that goods were in transit to Canada before January 1, 2015. More...
Tribunal finds dumping of oil country tubular goods from 9 countries hurts Canadian industry. CBSA will continue its investigations and issue a preliminary determination by December. More...
- Customs Notice 14-019 Withdrawal of the General Preferential Tariff (GPT) From 72 Current Beneficiary Countries
- Customs Notice 14-020 Withdrawal of Least Developed Country Tariff (LDCT) From Equatorial Guinea and Maldives
- Customs Notice 14-021 Implementation of the Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement (CHFTA)
- Customs Notice 14-022 Update to the Departmental Consolidation of the Customs Tariff
- Customs Notice 14-023 Proposed Regulatory Amendments and Proposed New Regulations Related to the Implementation of the Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- CBSA - SIMA - Certain steel plate originating in or exported from Ukraine. Expiry Review Decision
- CBSA - SIMA - Whole Potatoes from the U.S. for use or consumption in the province of British Columbia - Notice of Conclusion of Re-investigation of the normal values and export prices
- CBSA - SIMA - Certain Oil Country Tubular Goods originating in or exported from Chinese Taipei, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and Vietnam. Extension of investigations
- DFTAD - Beef and Veal Tariff Rate Quota: Quantities available for reallocation this week.
- CITT Preliminary Injury Inquiry No. PI-2014-002. Oil Country Tubular Goods originating in or exported from Chinese Taipei, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and Vietnam. Preliminary determination of injury
- CITT Revised Notice of Expiry Review No. RR-2014-002 Hot-rolled carbon steel plate and high-strenght low-alloy steel plate originating in or exported from Ukraine. Tribunal initiates an expiry review
- CITT Inquiry No. NQ-2014-001 Concrete reinforcing bar originating in or exported from China, Korea, and Turkey. Revised