Foods legally sold in some countries may not meet Canadian import requirements. Importers have to ensure that the products they are importing are compliant. More...
List of departments and agencies that regulate imports into Canada. Many commonly imported goods may require permits/certificates from various departments or agencies. More...
EU and Japan exchange offers in fifth round of FTA negotiations. The negotiators discussed a whole range of areas including tariffs and quotas, rules of origin. More...
- Customs Notice 14-008 Appendix F and Appendix G Authorized Importer Programs as Defined in Memorandum D19-12-1, Importations of Vehicles
- Memorandum D11-4-19 The Determination of When Goods are Entitled to the Benefit of the United States Tariff, Mexico Tariff or Mexico-United States Tariff
- Memorandum D11-4-29 Uniform Regulations - Chapter Four of the Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement (CPAFTA)
- Memorandum D13-3-1 Methods of Determining Value for Duty
- Memorandum D13-10-2 Used Automobiles, Motor Vehicles, Boats, and Other Vessels
- Memorandum D13-11-3 Value for Duty of Printed or Lithographed Matter, Financial and Other Instruments
- DFATD -Softwood Lumber exports to U.S. The prevailing monthly price for May 2014 exceeds US$ 355
- EICS Bulletin: Softwood Lumber quota for March 2014
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2014-10 Chapter 11 - Section 11.7.3 - Taiwan
- CFIA Notice to Industry: Information for Importers of Food Products. Importers are responsible for ensuring that food imported into meets Canadian requirements
- CITT Expiry No. LE-2013-003 Certain carbon steel fasteners from China and Chinese Taipei
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2013-017 Whether certain payments form part of the "price paid or payable"
- Exports of used vehicles from the United States. Mandatory AES filing for U.S. exports required as of Oct 2nd, 2014
- New U.S. assessment on imports of Christmas trees
- Rules and Regulations Under the Textile Fiber Products Identification Act
- USDA Announces Amendments to Export Apple Act
- U.S. CBP NEXUS Advisory, Highgate Springs NEXUS Lane Change on Good Friday