Treatment of commissions and brokerage in the calculation of value for duty. Commissions and brokerage are amounts paid to intermediaries who help in the conclusion of a sale. More...
Canadian rail freight volume remained flat in September. Domestic rail freight rose 1.2% but traffic received from the United States fell 7.9%. More...
Tariff classification advance rulings can provide certainty. An advance ruling ensures that the tariff classification number used is deemed correct by Customs. More...
B.C. ferry terminal rebuilding subject to "Buy America" rules. The state of Alaska is taking bids to replace a ferry terminal located on land it leases in Canada. More...
- Memorandum D13-4-12 Commissions and Brokerage
- Memorandum D15-2-67 Certain Silicon Metal Originating in or Exported From the People's Republic of China
- Customs Notice 14-029 Marine Mode Carrier Code Eligibility
- EICS Message: Softwood Lumber quota for December 2014
- Notice to Importers Serial No. 863 Yogurt (Item 158 on the Import Control List)
- Notice to Importers Serial No. 862 Ice Cream and Ice Cream Novelties (Item 134 on the Import Control List)
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2014-31 Chapter 11 - Section 11.7.3 - Hong Kong
- CFIA Update to the List of Foods Containing Meat and fish that are classified as fish products and exempt from the MIR
- U.S. CBP Reminder: Softwood Lumber Data Requirements