Ottawa funds improvements to border crossings in B.C. and Ontario. Aldergrove, Pacific Highway and Sault Ste. Marie get new or improved customs facilities. More...
WTO expects world trade growth to double this year. This year's global trade increase forecast of 4.7% is more than double the 2.1% increase of last year. More...
Consumer goods: Importers must notify government of any incident. The responsibilities of importers do not stop after customs clearance and extend into consumer issues. More...
Crossing the border frequently? Make it simple, join NEXUS. The Canada - U.S. program is designed to simplify border crossings for pre-approved, low-risk travellers. More...
- Memorandum D13-11-7 Establishing the Value for Duty of Imported Rescue Animals
- Memorandum D11-3-2 Marking Determination/Re-determination of Goods Imported From a NAFTA Country
- Memorandum D11-4-13 Rules of Origin for Casual Goods Under Free Trade Agreements
- Memorandum D11-5-7 Canada-European Free Trade Association Free Trade Agreement (CEFTA) Rules of Origin
- Memorandum D11-5-8 Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA) Rules of Origin
- Memorandum D11-5-9 Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement (CCOFTA) Rules of Origin
- Memorandum D19-12-1 Importation of Vehicles
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- Appendix 1 of the CFIA plant protection policy directive D-94-22 (List of pine shoot beetle infested areas in Canada and the United States) has been updated
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: Mexico - Chapter 10 - Annex A
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2012-067 Calculation of the value for duty
- CITT Public Interest Inquiry No. PB-2013-001 Circular copper tube from Brazil, Greece, China, the Republic of Korea and Mexico. Tribunal will not initiate a public interest inquiry
- U.S. CPSC Approves New Federal Safety Standard for Soft Infant and Toddler Carriers effective on September 29, 2014
- Significant New Use Rules on Certain Chemical Substances; Withdrawals. EPA is withdrawing rules for four chemical substances
- FDA Allows Ionizing Radiation to Control Foodborne Pathogens in Crustaceans
- U.S. CBP QB 14-130 - Results Specialty Sugar Period 4