CBSA finds dumping would resume if duties expired on oil country tubular goods from China. Tribunal will now determine whether the expiry is likely to result in injury to Canadian industry. More...
Customs could waive those penalties and interest, if... A new memorandum on relief of interest and/or penalties, including voluntary disclosure. More...
Canadian rail freight up 3.3% in August despite continued drop in traffic from the U.S. Rail freight originating in Canada rose 6% but traffic received from the U.S. fell 13.6%. More...
Trade ministers report significant progress in TPP negotiations. Advances in market access negotiations and negotiations on the trade and investment rules. More...
- Memorandum D10-14-2 Administrative Policy - Tariff Interpretation of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables for Processing
- Memorandum D10-15-15 Interpretation of Tariff Item 9959.00.00
- Memorandum D11-4-18 Uniform Regulations Chapters Three and Five of NAFTA
- Memorandum D11-4-22 Tariff Preference Levels
- Memorandum D11-6-4 Relief of Interest and/or Penalties Including Voluntary Disclosure
- CBSA - SIMA - Certain Oil Country Tubular Goods originating in or exported from China. Expiry Review Decision
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- Beef and Veal Tariff Rate Quota: Quantities available for reallocation this week
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with the U.S. Allowing in-vitro fertilized bovine embryos from the U.S.
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2013-057 Classification of washers and dryers
- CITT Expiry Review No. RR-2014-003 Oil country tubular goods originating in or exported from China
- U.S. Importers to Face Late Charges and Interest for Past Due Softwood Lumber Assessments
- United States and Mexico reach Deal on Sugar Import Investigations