Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations progressed at Washington meeting. Officials involved in the talks have indicated in recent weeks that a final deal is close. More...
Breakdown in WTO talks to remove duty on information technology goods. Disagreement between South Korea and China over inclusion of flat-panel displays. More...
New law will allow CBSA to work with rights holders to fight counterfeit goods. New Act creates a system for rights holders to submit a "request for assistance" to the CBSA. More...
Trade surplus narrows in October as imports almost equal exports. Imports increased 0.5% to $44.8 billion in October and exports edged up 0.1% to $44.9 billion. More...
- Customs Notice 14-032 Update to the Departmental Consolidation of the Customs Tariff
- Customs Tariff 2015
- Memorandum D15-1-91 Whole Potatoes Originating in or Exported From the United States of America
- Memorandum D15-2-53 Certain Thermoelectric Containers Originating in or Exported From the People's Republic of China
- Customs Notice 14-031 Proposed Amendments to the Duty Free Shop Regulations
- BSF760 Certificate of Origin: Canada - Korea Free Trade Agreement
- BSF760-K Certificate of Origin: Canada - Korea Free Trade Agreement (Korean version)
- Textiles and Apparel Remission Order, 2014
- Notice to Exporters No. 182 Cryptography for the Development of Production of a Product
- Notices to Importers Serial No. 859 Broiler Hatching Eggs and Chicks for Chicken Production Supplemental imports (Items 94 and 95 on the Import Control List)
- Notice to Importers Serial No. 865 Chicken and Chicken Products - Supplemental Imports (Items 96 to 104 on the Import Control List)
- DFATD -Softwood Lumber exports to U.S. 10-12-2014 - The prevailing monthly price for January 2015 exceeds US $355
- DFTAD 2012-2013 Report on Exports of Military Goods from Canada
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2014-32 Subject: Chapter 11 - Section 220.127.116.11 - Taiwan
- CITT Expiry No. LE-2014-004 Greenhouse bell peppers originating in or exported from the Netherlands
- U.S. CBP Launches Border Wait Time App.
- U.S. FSIS Form 9540-1, Import Inspection Application. March 19, 2015 is when Importers are to begin using revised form (Food Safety and Inspection Service)
- U.S. APHIS - Importation of Plants for Planting. Amending various provisions of the regulations on importing plants for planting