Blanket certificates of origin need to be renewed for 2015. Most blanket certificates are filled-out to expire on December 31 and have to be renewed. More...
Canada files WTO dispute against China over anti-dumping duty on cellulose pulp. Anti-dumping duty applies to imports of pulp into China from Canada, the United States and Brazil. More...
EDC provides new tool to help small exporters assess risks. Country Risk Quarterly will help small Canadian companies explore different trade and investment prospects. More...
Food facilities registered with U.S. FDA must renew before year end. Applies to foreign food facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or hold food for consumption in the United States. More...
- Memorandum D11-4-30 Uniform Regulations - Chapter Five of the Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement (CHFTA)
- Customs Notice 14-026 Clarification of Requirements for Non-resident Vessels After They are Removed From Canadian Storage or Repair Facilities
- Access to the European Union of Seal Products from Indigenous Communities of Canada: Joint Statement by Canada and the European Union
- DFTAD - Beef and Veal Tariff Rate Quota: Quantities available for reallocation this week.
- DFATD -Softwood Lumber exports to U.S. 14-10-2014 - The prevailing monthly price for November 2014 exceeds US $355
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: - MHD 2014-26 Chapter 11 - Qatar - Annex B
- CFIA - Canadian Regulatory Requirements for Quality Management Program Import Licence Holders (QMPI Importers)
- CFIA Directive D-01-07 Canadian phytosanitary import requirements for fresh citrus and tropical fruits
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2013-053 Classification of swivel chairs