WTO Panel finds amended U.S. meat labelling measures in violation of trade rules. Compliance panel ruling follows complaints from Canada and Mexico. More...
IATA forecasts steady air cargo growth over the next five years. Air freight volumes are expected to increase at an annual growth rate of 4.1% over the next five years. More...
Canadian industry benefits from anti-dumping measures according to CITT. The 48 anti-dumping and countervailing measures in place in 2013 affected $1.2 billion in imports. More...
- Memorandum D17-1-21 Maintenance of Records in Canada by Importers. Multiple revisions, see memorandum.
- Technical Amendments Order (Customs Tariff), 2014. To correct minor, technical errors, better align the English and French texts and simplify the structure of the schedule to the Customs Tariff.
- DFTAD - Beef and Veal Tariff Rate Quota: Quantities available for reallocation this week.
- Textiles and Clothing Free Trade Agreement Tariff Preference Level Utilization 2014 Imports - Updated 2014-10-20
- Textiles and Clothing 2014 Tariff Preference Level Utilization NAFTA Exports - Updated 2014-10-20
- CFIA - Addition of new Annex B - Export Certificate for Export of Beef to Qatar
- CFIA Meat Hygiene Directives: MHD 2014-27 Chapter 11 – Mexico – Annex F (2014-10-14)
- CITT Appeal No. AP-2013-049 Dynatrac Sleep Products Ltd. Classification of unassembled metal bed frames