January 20, 2012
Technical documents: Government memorandums, notices and decisions.
This page lists newly published government memorandums, notices, regulations and decisions. Clicking on a title will open the document (in a new window) as published by the relevant department or agency on its own Web site.
Canada Border Services Agency
- Customs Notice 12-001 Mandatory Electronic Reporting Policy for Exporters.
Department of Finance
- Request for the removal of duties on imports of oils and preparations thereof. Vacuum gas oil is used as a feedstock for production of gasoline and diesel components, while the two fuel oils are used as fuel in various refinery operations.
Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Form EXT2127 January 2012 (pdf) Agricultural Commodity Imports - 2012 Request for Transfer of an Import Allocation.
- 2011/12 Sugar-containing Products Quota Holders List.
- EICB Imports: Textiles and clothing - NAFTA Tariff Preference Level Utilization. Updated Jan. 16.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Preliminary Injury Inquiry No. PI-2011-002 Stainless steel sinks from China. Reasons issued.
- U.S. CBP Textiles and Apparel Enforcement Statistics.
- U.S. CBP CSMS# 12-000010 - New URL for Trade Web Based Training (WBT) on cbp.gov
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announces ban on importation and interstate transportation of four giant snakes that threaten Everglades.
- USDA streamlines animal and animal product import regulations.
- USDA Recently Revised Export Requirements & Plant Lists: - Canada (Jan. 13, 2012)